- Created on Tuesday, 20 January 2015 04:06
- Written by Super User
Admissions to all programs at MIHE are granted on merit only. The application should be made on a prescribed form. It should be submitted to MIHE Admissions Office then the applicant will be granted the entry test card with which he/she would be allowed to take part in the entry test. The main condition for admission is the performance of the applicant in the Entry Test and Interview conducted by MIHE.
The Entry Tests are conducted at specific date and time in presence of the authorized controller from the Ministry of Higher Education. The candidates are evaluated for their general knowledge, analytical skills, alertness, language and intelligence. Those who pass the Entry Test qualify for the next step which is Interviewing Applicants who have passed the Entry Test of bachelor degree programs.
The interviews are designed to select out the best of the applicants, in order to succeed in their chosen programs and add value to the quality education.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents in original on the day of Interview:
· 12th Grade school Certificate with transcript
· Equivalence certificate in case the certificates issued in a foreign country
· National Identity Card (Tazkera)
Migration from other Institutes
Registration and Enrollment
Students who have been granted admission to MIHE programs must submit the following documents to complete the registration and enrollment process:
- Three copies of 12th Grade Certificate
- Three copies of Identity Card (Tazkira)
- Three copies of Equivalence Certificate by the Ministry of Education if certificates are issued in a foreign country
- The student must submit these documents and pay the fee within the time limit specified by MIHE.